Year / Release Date: 2020
List of countries on the disc: Austria, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Vatican, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein , Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine, Finland, France, Croatia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Estonia …
Supported languages: Russian, English, German, French
Compatible with systems: Radio Navigation System 850 (RNS850); Volkswagen Touareg NF, FL; 2010 – 2018 m / y.
Description: These are reassembled MMI3GP maps from Audi for installation in the RNS850.
Advantage: This map assembly has more up-to-date map data compared to the latest official version of original VW maps at the moment.
Add. Information: Maps are installed on the RNS 850 with the firmware version HN + _EU_VW_P0824 in the “User” update mode, with the forced indication of the update of all components.
Installation: 1. Copy the contents (ie folders: pkgdb, VW and files build1, config.nfm, DBInfo.txt and metainfo2.txt) to the root of a 32Gb SD card formatted in FAT32.
- Insert the card into SD slot # 1 of the RNS850, which is located in the glove compartment.
- Launch the “Development” menu in RNS by simultaneously pressing the “Setup + Phone” buttons. In this menu, select “Update” and in the pop-up window “Software update” select the update source SD Card 1.
- In the next window, select the “User” update method. Install all updated components in “D” and click the “Start Download” button.
- Next, in the warning window “Do not interrupt the update”, click the “Start” button to restart the RNS and start the process directly
- After 1 hour 20 minutes, the update will end by displaying the “Software update” window. At the top of the window, if the update is successful, the “Repeat” button will be inactive, under which the “Next” button will be active.
- Pressing the “Next” button, we will receive a message in the window: “Feature of the tester launch: head unit / version update. Acceptance of the error code leads to a reboot.” This is normal.
- Press the “Cancel Documentation” button to reboot the RNS. That’s it, RNS went to reboot and turned off, map update is complete. We remove the memory card with updates from the 1st RNS slot.
- Press “Setup” and enter the “Settings” menu. Then by clicking “System / System” and “Version Information” we make sure that we have an updated version of the navigation system database installed: 8R0060884HF version 6.31.1
Reason for updating the distribution: Reassembling cards in order to improve their performance. In the previous map assembly, “Search for objects” did not work, which was warned about in the description for this distribution. In the updated map assembly, the Find Objects feature works. Please download the torrent file again and update the previously downloaded maps. To install an updated assembly instead of the initial one, I recommend deleting the original assembly in the RNS850 through the engineering (green menu), i.e. in the / nav / databaseupdate section, select “Delete database (win need reboot)” and then reboot RNS to install the maps according to the script described in the Installation section.
Warning: Any reprogramming (updating) of the system can damage individual electronic components of the car, therefore all work is performed by you only at your own peril and risk.